Panerai launches a watch with gold case and bracelet for the first time, the Panerai Due TuttoOro.
A Panerai watch is the trusted companion of explorers who venture into territories where few have the courage to go, from the desolate regions of the North Pole to almost impossible diving hundreds of meters below the surface of the sea and expeditions to the distant depths of space.
The brand remains true to its goal of creating reliable tools under insidious conditions and continues to invent new solutions to improve their performance. But Panerai also challenges itself by overcoming limits and expectations in design.
With the launch of the Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro collection, Panerai unveils its first Il Luminor Due TuttoOro gold bracelet watches, giving one of the most elegant watches in the Panerai portfolio a greater aura of luxury.
The slim silhouette and the elegant and sober style distinguish the Luminor Due and make it suitable for both casual and formal occasions, matching the look of whoever wears it, both men and women.
The 38 mm case and bracelet are made of Panerai GoldtechTM, with a high content of copper and platinum.
Panerai GoldtechTM has become an integral part of Panerai’s identity. Copper contributes to the intense red hue of metal, while platinum ensures that the color remains bright and consistent over time.
The bracelet was designed inspired by the brand’s famous crown protector. Each jersey incorporates the profile of the iconic bridge and the shiny and satin finishes give it a greater dimensionality.
The rectangular segment of each mesh is characterized by a glossy finish, while the rounded parts have a satin surface.
The Luminor Due TuttoOro is embellished with a frosted soleil dial, a surface with a light texture on which the light moves at every minimum movement, and indicates the hours, minutes, small seconds and date. It is available in two colors: white and deep ultramarine; the latter will be sold exclusively in Panerai boutiques.
The P.900 automatic calibre powers the Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro. At just 4.2 mm thick, it is the first Panerai movement of its size to combine the date function with a three-day power reserve.
The Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro is waterproof to a depth of three bars (equivalent to about 30 meters) and includes a tool for the interchangeability of the bracelet.
Panerai Due Luminor TuttoOro – specifications
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical, calibre P.900, 121 2 lines, thickness 4.2 mm, 23 rubies, 28,800 alternations/hour. Shockproof IncablocTM. One barrel. 171 components
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date Power Reserve: Three Days
- Case: 38 mm diameter, Panerai GoldtechTM polished, Panerai bezel
- GoldtechTM polished. Sapphire crystal case back. Crown protection device in polished Panerai GoldtechTM. Sapphire crystal made from corundum
- Dial: Blue, frosted soleil finish with Arabic numerals and luminescent hour markers. Date at 3 o’clock and small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Strap: Polished and satin Panerai GoldtechTM bracelet with engraved OP logo
- Water resistance: 3 bar (~30 meters)