Radcliffe Watches is a microbrand based in Oxford, United kingdom.
They aim to share They passion and knowledge, with likeminded people in the watch community, offering original timepieces with unique designs.
Pre-orders are open!
After a succesful Kickstarter campaign, our first watch « The Haxel Chronograph » is currently available for pre-ordering via website www.radcliffewatches.com.
Both pre-orders and kickstarter rewards are currently in production, and will start shipping by the end of June.
The watch inspiration is a mix of various ideas and influences, including : the Japanese bullhead watches from the 70’s, the city of Oxford and some of its most iconic buildings silhouettes, the love for complex watch mechanics but also, and mostly, our own vision on how a chronograph should be.
That is They secret recipe!
For the kickstarter campaign, we had three colour combinations :
-Dawn White (Panda)
In addition to these, we released 3 new variants, called Haxel RS (racing series) :
-Le Mans – 55 made
-Autobahn – 50 made
-British Racing – 50 made
*All watches have a unique serial number engraved on the caseback.
Radcliffe Watches Microbrand – Specifications
· CASE: polished and brushed 316 stainless steel. The case design was totally reviewed and improved after the KS campaign
· MOVEMENT: The renowned SeaGull 1901 chronograph movement, including the swan neck regulator
· STRAPS: premium leather. The stainless steel bracelet with solid endlinks and milled branded clasp can be added for an extra £20.
· CRYSTAL: front and back sapphire glass with blue anti-reflective coating
· LUME: BGW9 Swiss SuperLuminova (blue lume)
· CASEBACK: curved engraved see-through caseback, with flat sapphire
*Enamel dials for the racing versions
DIMENSIONS:-40mm wide-12.9mm case thickness, excluding the sapphire-20mm lug width-47mm lug to lug