Dailos Watches is a Singapore-based microbrand founded by Denzel.
The name is actually short for Daidalos, otherwise also known as Daedalus in Greek Mythology.
He was known to be a skillful craftsman and artist which is what we hope to be associated with when starting out Dailos Watches.
At Dailos, they aim to create high quality watches with eye-catching aesthetics while bringing good value to everyday people. Being a microbrand, they strive to connect with their customers and exceed expectations.
Dailos Watches Microbrand – the waveform model
The Waveform was crafted to be the perfect everyday watch, for everyday people. Its versatile look allows it to be suitable for any occasion while its durability and scratch-resistant properties help keep it looking fresh and brand new.
Not to mention the comfort of the Waveform from its perfect dimensions and the lightweight feel of titanium.
Full Specification & Details:
- Dial: Gloss Black Dial
- Movement: Seiko NH35A Automatic Movement
- Case Material: Reinforced Titanium (up to ~1200Hv hardness rating)
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Lug to Lug: 47mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 300m/990ft
- Bezel: 60-Click Unidirectional with Ceramic Insert
- Crystal: Double-Domed Sapphire with 5-Layers of Underside AR Coating
- Crown: Signed Screwed-Down Crown
- Caseback: Engraved Screwed-Down Caseback
- Luminescence: BGW9 Swiss-Superluminova
- Bracelet Material: Reinforced Titanium
- Clasp: Reinforced Titanium Double-Pusher Milled Clasp
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited International Warranty
Price of the Dailos waveform is 399$ and you can check out their site here!