Today i want to show you Blanchard Watches microbrand!
A sports tool chronograph with the ability to interchange bezels, giving you a watch ready for any occasion!
Blanchard Watch Co. had its origin story back in 2006 when owner Robert Blanchard set off to create a watch specifically built for the gentleman pilot.
Partnered with the Azimuth watch Co. that first initial venture into the watch industry became a success.
With an renewed passion for road racing, Robert Blanchard, now an SCCA competition certified driver in the Spec Racer Ford class is doing it again by bringing the racing world a new tool watch series specifically designed for both the driver and the spectator.
You have three dial choices when it comes to The Gentleman Racer:
The Reverse Panda dial with super Luminova hands, sub-dials and indices
The Steel Panda dial with super Luminova hands and indices
The Panda dial with super Luminova full lum dial and hands
Blanchard Watches Microbrand – details
Here are all the tecnical specifications for Blanchard watches!
I have to say that these watches are very interesting and also they were fully funded on kicktarter!
- Seiko VK64 Mecha Quartz movement
- 316L marine-grade stainless steel case
- 41.5 mm Diameter
- 49.5mm lug to lug
- 20mm strap/bracelet
- Water resistant to 100 meters / 320 feet
- Friction bidirectional bezel
- Slight dome sapphire crystal
- Swiss Superluminova
- 316L marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with solid endlinks or Leather NATO with racing leather extension strap
- Fully-articulating solid links secured by screw pins
- Clasp with 2 microadjustment slots
- Included extras: screwdriver for resizing bracelet, Alen wrench for removing bezel screws, and spring bar tool
Check out their site! Click here!