Attoverticale watches offer a blend of sophisticated design and reliable functionality.
In this article, we will delve into the exquisite world of Attoverticale watches, highlighting their distinctive features, quality materials, and the brand’s dedication to excellence.
Attoverticale watches exude a timeless design that blends classic aesthetics with contemporary elements.
The most interesting thing about these watches is absolutely the movement which is course in vertical position making a nice reminder to famous haute horology Corum watches but in an affordable and pop way.
The concept is born from a unique idea, a wrist watch with a mechanical hand wound movement assembled on an anodized aluminum case. The classic movement matches perfectly with a fresh and colorful watch case and strap. In between two sapphire crystals the movement floats giving the watch a powerful and distinctive personality.
The brand offers a diverse collection of watches, ranging from elegant dress watches to different materials used like titanium and to different range of colors. Whether you prefer a minimalist design or a more intricate style, Attoverticale has a timepiece to suit every taste.
Baguette Hand Wound Movement
One may imagine the hand-wound watch as a obsolete object, but it is not. Of course, this is not an antique model but a forefront clock.
Atto Verticale is the proof: a colored and innovative hand-wound watch which faces the current trend.
In the hyper-connection era, those who are refusing to follow the technological trend, people who are self-willed and think independently: non-conformist those are the people that could be wearing a hand-wound watch.
Beginning the day by winding your watch is a ritual of few seconds that provides the watch with a necessary supply of time, it could be said that you are creating the time.
Military submarines choose hand wound watch for the most trustworthy time. In fact , it is customary for the eldest naval officer to be given the task of winding them up at the same time every day.
- Hand wound baguette movement, 20 jewels or hand wound baguette movement (Titanium series)
- Exclusive winding system with clutch
- IP treatment in several color versions (Titanium series)
- Functional hours & minute
- Power reserve: 30 hours
- Material: anodised aluminium with sand brush finishing or sand brush finishing titanium (Titanium series)
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Crown at 12 H
- Super luminous index (Titanium series)
- Open screwed caseback with proof sapphire crystal
- Case Crystal: sapphire antiglare
- Caseback Crystal: sapphire with matte finishing showing the silhouette of the movement
- Length: 240 mm
- Width: 22 mm
- Material: canvas with colored leather lining & leather with colored lining
Water resistant 3 ATM (30 metres)
Check out their site here to discover more about these watches!